Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pike's Peak Or Bust

I RODE THE PEAK! Today, Mom, Dad and I rode the trike to the summit of Pike's Peak, elevation 14,110 feet. We were accompanied by our friends, George & Gloria Rink, on their Harley. What an AWESOME ride! It was a great ride up and the sights from the top were fantastic. At the top, I was the center of attention having ridden up on the trike. But, all I got out of it was a bouncy bear toy as a souvenir. Mom and Dad have also visited the gold mining town of Cripple Creek, the Garden Of The Gods, the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame and the Buffalo Bill Museum and gravesite. Mom and Dad also rode over the Royal Gorge Bridge, the world's highest suspension bridge, 1,053 feet above the Arkansas River.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I attempted to email you pertaining to this post but aren?t able to reach you. Please e-mail me when get a moment. Thanks..

Anonymous said...


Excellent post. I will be facing many of these issues as well..