Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dinosaurs


Well, folks we had us a little (BIG to some people) problem here in Utah. It seems that the folks couldn't find any interesting grave sites where we are staying so needless to say Mom was a little upset. I told her we could go to the Dinosaur Discovery Site and visit the Dinosaurs (there were only tracks on view). I told her that they were famous and they were dead. This seemed to satisfy her, hence the picture of me with a dinosaur footprint. It was a very interesting place. They bought me a dinosaur stuffed animal that is real cute.
We got up this morning and the mountain top across the interstate from our camp site was covered in snow. It looked so pretty but it also looked cold. This is all for now, I have to go help Dad with a few chores Mom has cooked up for him. Next we will be in LasVegas, I can't wait.

No comments: