Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun In California



Hi Everyone. The first leg of our California excursion is coming to an end. Tomorrow morning we leave for Soledad Canyon. Our time at Wilderness Lakes has been a blast. I have been able to have a lot of quality playtime with my friend Chloe. I really enjoy her company and being able to play with her. This is third state where I have met up with Chloe and been able to play with her. I sure will miss her when we leave tomorrow.
Mom and Dad have also had fun here at Wilderness Lakes. One day they and their friends, Ron & Fran, and Matt & Connie, played "Gilligan's Island" by renting a pontoon boat for a 5 hour cruise on Diamond Valley Lake. Before they left for the cruise, they kept talking about all of the fish they were going to catch and what a great fish dinner they were going to have that evening. Well let me tell you, when they got back I did not see any fish and they did not have a fish dinner. From the picture, don't they look a lot like the "Gilligan's Island" misfits?
Mom and Dad also road the trike to San Juan Capistrano to see the mission. They also drove by Trevor's old office there. In keeping with their hobby of looking for historic grave sites, they did find the grave site of "The Duke", John Wayne. The also did something they said they would NEVER do and that is ride the trike on I-5 in Southern California.
Keep checking back for our California adventures.
Trike

No comments: