Friday, September 5, 2008

Its My 2nd Birthday

Happy Birthday to me. I am now 2 years old and what a two years it has been. I have traveled more than 21,000 miles to 42 states and 6 Canadian provinces. I have been to the four corners of the contigous United States. I have ridden across the Golden Gate and the Mackinaw Bridges. I have ridden to the tops of Pikes Peak in Colorado and Mount Washington in New Hamsphire. I have walked on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean at the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick. I have been to Las Vegas, Mount Rainier, Mount St Helens, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion, the Grand Tetons, ridden through a giant redwood tree and fed the deer at Medina Lake. Along the way I have made countless new friends, two legged and four legged. But most importantly, I have kept Mom and Dad on the straight and narrow. For my birthday, Mom and Dad treated me to a great steak with a tasty bone.













We are now headed to Oklahoma for a two week rest back on flat land. Happy Birthday to me and here's to another year of fantastic adventures. So please stay tuned......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birthday Greetings from NY Trike!