Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's Eve. We stayed home and were in bed by 11:00PM. We figured 2009 would be here when we woke up, and it was. We are really enjoying the holidays in South Carolina with our family and my canine buddies. Its amazing how fast the holidays come and go. We have done some sightseeing while we are here. One day we visited three Revolutionary War Battlefields, Cowpens, Kings Mountain and Ninety-Six. Mom and Dad were surprised there were so many Revolutionary Battles in South Carolina. Most people only hear about the battles up North, like Valley Forge and Lexington. Yesterday Mom and Dad took me to the vet for all my annual shots and tests. That was not a lot of fun, but at least I am healthy.

Take care and have a happy and prosperous New Year..............

No comments: