Saturday, February 21, 2009

We've Got "Hitch Itch"




Well folks we have "hitch itch' and are winding down on our nine week stay in South Carolina. Bright and early Monday morning we will be pulling out and starting our trek back to Texas. Wednesday we will be arriving at the Thousand Trails at Lake Conroe. We certainly hope it is warmer there. We have had our fill of cold weather. It has been nice spending time with the family and meeting Trevor's fiancee Sharon. We hope she becomes a family member real soon!

We also have a new family member who will be traveling with us. Cousin Lenny, the 65 lb black Lab, is now brother Lenny. Lenny is now living with us and will be traveling with us. Lenny is a lot of fun to be around. Of course, he realizes that I am the alpha dog in this household.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.