Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Remember The Alamo




We are currently at Medina Lake, so today Mom and Dad took me and Lenny to the Alamo and the San Antonio Missions. Dogs are not allowed in the Alamo so we had to settle for having our picture taken in front of it. Now that he has been to the Alamo, we can consider Lenny a Texan like the rest of us. We are enjoying our stay at Medina Lake with all the deer, jackrabbits and roadrunners. Lenny has been real good about not chasing the deer. He is quite content to sit and watch them. Since I've been here before, the deer are no big deal for me. We will be here for a few more days then we will be heading to Bay Landing in Bridgeport, TX where Lenny will get to meet my friends, Taffy & Snickers. If Lenny is lucky, he may be able to see some wild pigs at Bay Landing.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Look at my boy at the Alamo