Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend From Mt Rushmore




From Rapid City, SD, Lenny and I want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. We hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend, but please take time out to remember those who paid the ultimate price so we can enjoy the freedom we have.
We are having a blast in the Rapid City area. So far we have visited Mount Rushmore, The Badlands, The Crazy Horse Memorial, the Minuteman Missile site, Custer State Park and seen Fort Hayes from the movie "Dances With Wolves. This is a beautiful part of the US with magnificent scenery and lots of wildlife. So far we have seen buffalo, elk, deer, antelope, a coyote, wolves, bears, wild burros, mountain goats, wild turkeys (the birds not the booze), prairie dogs, rabbits and rattlesnakes.
We are staying at the Rushmore Shadows RV Park which is very nice with lots of room for me and Lenny to run. The weather had been nice but today it turned cold so we have had to have the heater on.
That is all for now but again, have a great Memorial Day weekend.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 340 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 210 dollars on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 240 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes were approximately 170 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?