Monday, October 20, 2008

Florida Has Gators




I didn't know what an alligator was until Mom and Dad took me to the Alligator Farm in St Augustine, FL. Mom insisted we get a picture with a real live gator. Mom is holding a live 2 1/2 yr old rare white gator. Thank goodness his mouth was taped shut because I didn't want to be his lunch. It is reportedly good luck to touch a white gator.



We are now in the Orlando area for the next three weeks. My friends Taffy and Snickers are also here so I have some friends to play with. Mom and Dad's friends John & Marcia and Matt & Connie are here also. Mom and Dad plan to visit friends who live in the area. We also plan to do some sightseeing but I won't be allowed to visit with Mickey Mouse at Disney World. We will be going to the Kennedy Space Center. That should be a "real blast".


Take care everyone and be safe!

No comments: