Monday, October 13, 2008

Way Down Upon The Suwannee River

Today we left Holt, FL and came to the Spirit Of The Suwanee Music Camp RV Resort on the banks of the famous Suwanee River near Live Oak, FL. Much to my surprise, my friends Taffy and Snickers were here waiting for me. It it great seeing them again and playing with them. They are so much fun. I will be able to play with them here in Florida at various parks for the next seven weeks. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!
We enjoyed our time in Holt, FL. Mom and Dad got to spend a lot of time with their dear friends, Cliff and Dee Florence. They have been close friends for a long time. I also got to spend some time on the beach among the sea oats at the Gulf Islands National Seashore with the snow white sand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay Trike

What is sea oats, I don't know if I have ever seen any of them?

Nice friends you have there, I found a buddy named Charlie - he is also fun but gets me into trouble.

Chloe