Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




I want to to wish all my friends and family a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with plenty of turkey. I am practicing eating turkey. Hopefully I will get a big juicy drumstick. Thursday we are going to Seminole, FL to spend Thanksgiving with Aunt Laura (Dad's sister) and Uncle Dave and their poodle, Rusty. I hope Rusty wants to play.
We are really enjoying our time here at Peace River. We have seen Stumpy the alligator, a majestic hawk, some deer and a wild pig. Early this morning, one of the wild pigs broke one of the park's water lines so we were without water for awhile. I am a little sad today as my friends Taffy and Snickers left today. It has been fun playing with them over the past six weeks at the various parks we have been to. Mom and Dad finally got to meet Judy and Bob, who they have corresponded with over the past year. Mom and Judy grew up in Emporium, PA so they have a lot of old times to talk about.
We will be at Peace River for one more week before we head back to the Suwannee River.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: