Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY VETERANS' DAY



Mom, Dad and I want to wish a happy Veterans' Day to all our veteran friends and family. We are so very proud of your service to our country.


We are now leaving the hustle and bustle of Orlando and the Disney World area to settle on the quiet banks of the Peace River in Wauchula, Florida. We will be here until December 1st enjoying the peace and quiet. My friends, Taffy and Snickers, are here also so I have them to play with. They are so much fun. Several other new friends we met in Orlando are also here.


Since we sold the trike, Dad has taken over the back room (garage area) of the trailer. Mom calls it,"the man room". Friends tell Dad he needs to get a small refrigerator for "the man room" so he can keep his beverage of choice cold. They even carpeted the room. I guess I want Dad to be comfortable so he will continue to help me with the blog.


This is all for now, so again "Happy Veterans' Day".

No comments: